The position needs to be the lead or developer for Android BSP. The candidate should have hands-on experience in at least two of the following domains: bootloader, power, memory, storage/filesystem, security, network, connectivity, graphic, display, video, audio, camera. The position requires the candidate working closely with platform team, product team and customers to do Android system development, integration, and optimization.
The engineer will be in Beijing/Shanghai/Wuhan in SiEngine’s R&D SW team.
1. 5+ years of software development in automotive, embedded system or mobile.
2. B.Sc. and above degree from China top universities with major on Computer Science,
3. EE or Automation et
4. Solid knowledge on ARM architectures and Linux kernel.
5. Experiences in ATF, U-Boot/UEFI, DTS, Linux kernel, network protocols, filesystem, Linux driver and application development.
6. Experiences in ALSA, V4L2 or DRM driver framework and hands-on experience on multi-threading programming (Pthreads).
7. Proven track record of success in Android graphics, display, multimedia, and audio framework.
8. Experience in bootloader, power, memory management, filesystem, security, network, or connectivity is a big plus.
9. Experiences in AOSP porting, Android user space driver, Android HAL integration, HW accelerator driver development and integration. Proven debugging experiences on system and application with gdb, adb and other system tools, experiences in JTAG, ETM tracing is a plus.
10. Good to follow software development flow, version control and bug tracking with GIT, Jenkins, Bugzilla, or Jira
11. Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related technical fields
12. Good knowledge of C++/SystemC modeling
13. A high-level of self-motivation and a proactive approach to solving problems